Save up to 80%
Rent or Buy • New | Used | Digital
Find your official College Bookstore
Yuzu is not currently available on your campus.
But, you can still get your textbooks from our friends at
Savings up to 90% off | 10 Million Books in Stock | Easy 30-Day ReturnsGo Now
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Public Law 105-304) Corporate Policy and Procedures for Compliance
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act,* Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, LLC ("Barnes & Noble College"), has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements on the websites it owns and operates (each and collectively, the "Barnes & Noble College Site"):
"Barnes & Noble College will block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our site." This policy shall cover all aspects of the Barnes & Noble College Site, including but not limited to user book reviews and author chats.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
Submit a formal Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information:
- Identification of what is being infringed
- Where the infringements are located
- Who is complaining
- How he or she may be contacted
- A statement of good faith belief that the material is infringing
- A statement made under threat of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the complaint is authorized by the copyright holder
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the following Designated Copyright Infringement Agent for Barnes & Noble College
Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, LLC, Legal Department
120 Mountain View Blvd.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Fax: (212) 463-5683
Or via email to: DMCANOTICE@bncollege.com
Once this information is received, the following action will be taken:
- The infringing material or site will be blocked.
- The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
- In the case of first-time offenders, the infringing material will be removed.
- To the extent possible, repeat offenders will be removed permanently from the system.
The user may supply a counternotice which must include the following::
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the removal was a result of a misidentification on our part
- A complete listing of the user's contact information
- A consent to jurisdiction in Federal Court
If this counternotice is received by the Copyright Agent for the Barnes & Noble College Site, a copy of the counternotice will be sent to the original complaining party.
The user's material and access will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the Copyright Agent for the Barnes & Noble College Site is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringing material.
*Digital Millennium Copyright Act can be viewed at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/hr2281.pdf - to view this file, simply download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.